Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Adult Patrons Used To Be Kids Too

I am really tired of elitist asshole librarians who clearly don't get that working in a public library means working with the PUBLIC.

And while I firmly believe that reference librarians more often than not cannot deal well with children, I cannot simply fathom how a children's librarian, who has to work with parents, teachers and caregivers, can have a piss poor attitude towards adults who have the nerve to need help when they come to the library.

My full rant on this subject is here.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me YOUR story!
(Please note that trolls of the kind who tend to live in apartments rather than under bridges will be mocked mercilessly, especially in terms of grammar and spelling...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...