Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Take Home Crafts

I've been doing them since January and the kids seem to love getting their bags. One of my favorite moms told me her son calls it his "homework".

It is a challenge coming up with something inexpensive and easy every week, but somehow I've done it most weeks. But between a family situation and 7-8 programs per week, blogging about it has been hard.

So meanwhile, here is a new Pinterest board that features the projects I've done this winter and spring. Enjoy......

http://www.pinterest.com/librarylady61/take-home-crafts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me YOUR story!
(Please note that trolls of the kind who tend to live in apartments rather than under bridges will be mocked mercilessly, especially in terms of grammar and spelling...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...