Saturday, June 8, 2013

Flannel Friday: Saturday Bonus: "Five Little Ducks"

I'm often late to the party myself, so I am happily offering you yet another Flannel Friday treasure, some gorgeous ducks  to use with "5 Little Ducks".
And it just happens to be a favorite song of mine, with happy memories of watching "The Wiggles" sing it live in concert.




So here's a link to where you'll find those ducks:
 http://fvrlcs.blogspot.com/2013/06/flannel-friday-5-little-ducks.html

And here's Murray (my daughter's favorite Wiggle in fact, when she was 4--she's 14 now) and Captain Feathersword doing "Five Little Ducks", complete with the Captain having crying fits before the song's happy ending. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me YOUR story!
(Please note that trolls of the kind who tend to live in apartments rather than under bridges will be mocked mercilessly, especially in terms of grammar and spelling...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...