Monday, March 12, 2012

Mother Goose Monday: Off To the Moon!

 This song has been a terrific hit with both the babies and the toddlers. I am not sure of the true origin of this, but I got my version from a Kathy Reid-Naiman album. You can hear the tune here on her "Zoom,Zoom,Cuddle and Croon" album
 
You can walk around and around with your child, or with a group in a circle. With older children, they can crouch down and "blast off" on their own.And I'm going to use this with a parachute this summer!

Zoom, zoom, zoom, I'm going to the moon!
Zoom, zoom, zoom, I'm going to the moon.
If you want to take a trip, just climb aboard my rocket ship.
Zoom, zoom, zoom, I'm going to the moon.
Crouch down now(Spoken) 5,4,3,2,1
Lift child high into the air and:BLASTOFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me YOUR story!
(Please note that trolls of the kind who tend to live in apartments rather than under bridges will be mocked mercilessly, especially in terms of grammar and spelling...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...