Monday, October 17, 2011

Mother Goose Monday:The Pumpkin Song



I have not been able to find a credit for this song which I got from my former colleage the "Guitar Lady", but it's been a favorite at the library for years.  I sing it all month at Mother Goose Time, and will also be singing it for the next two weeks at other story times.

Long ago, it was something this little pumpkin and her big sister sang with me quite a lot. They're past such things now (though happily not visits to the pumpkin farm), but patrons frequently tell me that this song is a household favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me YOUR story!
(Please note that trolls of the kind who tend to live in apartments rather than under bridges will be mocked mercilessly, especially in terms of grammar and spelling...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...